The great geographic dispersion of our organization allows us to link to different institutions and organizations in more than 100 locations, in different ways:
- Monetary contributions.
- Assignments of facilities for the development of activities.
- Education and training: health, environment, business and issues that serve the needs of each community.
ACA Jóvenes is our young agrarians´ movement that, under cooperative principles, devotes its activities to technical training and preparation for present and future leaders of the Argentine agriculture.
They promote cooperative values and principles, concentrating and providing technical, business and managerial training tools.
Learn more about ACA Jóvenes in their social networks.
Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Web
- Annual Meeting of Cooperative Managers.
- Annual Meeting of Managers of Cooperatives Audited by ACA.
- National Counselors Seminar.
- National Meeting of Agricultural Engineers, Veterinary Physicians and Agro-inputs Managers of Cooperatives.
- Open Field Samples
Multiple training days in market, business and leadership.
We created the Mobile Cooperative School under the idea that Cooperativism stands for "school of life". Since 1963, the School has been a dynamic educational instrument to spread cooperative philosophical postulates and thus train young people.
This activity is aimed at young people from different cities with the objectives of promoting cooperativism, spreading the value of doing business collaborating and constructing a world of cooperation, and bringing these values closer to the community.
Through a workshop methodology we address the following topics:
- Values and principles
- Our cooperatives
- Cooperative projects